Sunday, August 5, 2012

On the mend and feeling fine! What's next?

Ahh, Good Morning to you all! Wow, I finally feel great again! My home is nearly back in order and I have energy to burn, let's go! It is also a lovely day, so what is next?

Well as I have said I have trimmed my work schedule, I am so excited to feel my life come back! I have a huge list of projects and activities that I haven't been able to work on since I started working so much, but as usual I want to make something new! Argh, oh well I guess that wee thing in my nature will never change.

The first thing I want to do is go outside and go for a walk or a ride, my Doc would say "Walk" of course and she would be right. The next thing would be to reset and reorganize my studio. Thirdly, I will sew a bit. I have several projects on the go and many of those are nearly finished, so I should have no problem winding a couple of those up in the next couple few weeks.

As for the Studio, well that is another story all together! You see a couple of months ago I was offered a energy audit and I accepted. Then I was offered some weatherization and I accepted. Then I took apart my basement which includes my Studio to make way. Then no one showed up for weeks and weeks. Then I called, guess what? Yep, no weatherization....Probably! What, Argh! Now long story short my studio is and has been a total disaster of piled furniture and packed up crates and boxes for weeks. Of course I want to work on that project in the bottom box - under the pile of furniture, Right Now, wouldn't you? So I have decided "Probably" or not, the studio is getting reset, period - exclamation point! - THE END! So there.

Of course on the brighter side of things. I do have a clean space and a chance to reorganized everything! Maybe it will be better than it was and it will all work out to be a good thing. Well in any case, it is what it is and there is nothing to be done about it, so you may as well smile as cry. For now I will ..... read some of my favorite blogs. (Another one of those things in my nature that will never change, "You may as well look at the bright side of things" Sorry I just can't help it.)

Happy Day to you all, Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment